Using the www.pik-light.pl website means accepting the following conditions
provided by Users and Cookies,
and other technologies located on the website www.pik-light.pl.
All personal and address data provided by the User at www.pik-light.pl will not be used in any way
made available to or sold to third parties.
“Administrator” – P.P.H. PIK-LIGHT PAULINA FORNALEWICZ, Ul. Sportowa 2, 88-181 Jaksice, NIP: 5562770355
“Page” – the website located at www.pik-light.pl.
“User” – any entity staying and using the Website.
- Administrator of your personal data is Administrator.
- The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated on the forms.
- User’s data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
- User’s data will be kept by the Administrator for an indefinite period.
- If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms on the Website.
- The user provides the data voluntarily but it is necessary to achieve the goal or take action related to its administration.
- Your personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented.
The user has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
- right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
AZ.pl A limited liability company with headquarters in Szczecin at ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court Szczecin – Centrum in Szczecin, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000360147, REGON 810903927, NIP 8561164306, share capital in the amount: 70,000.00 PLN paid in full – to store personal data on the server,
- The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his own obligations under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter “GSN”).
- Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
The administrator uses one type of forms within the Website:
1. Contact form. You provide all data voluntarily.
The form is used to answer the query sent by the form. The data sent is not shared with third parties.
- To use the website www.pik-light.pl. it is necessary to have:
- Devices with Internet access
- Web browser for displaying websites.
Use of the Site involves querying the server on which the Site is stored.
Each query is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
Logs are saved and stored on the server. Br />
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of the content contained on the Website or the action or omissions made on their basis.
2. All content on the Website is subject to the Administrator’s copyright. The Administrator does not agree to copy the content on the Website in whole or in part without its express prior consent.
POLICY OF COOKIES
- The site may collect information automatically.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended for use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
- adaptation of the website content to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- create statistics that help you understand how Users use the Site, which allows you to improve its structure and content;
- Within the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Site;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Site;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Website;
- “functional” cookies that enable “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, which enable Users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.